You are not connected. Please login or register

Recording and Editing Software

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recording and Editing Software Empty Recording and Editing Software Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Soccerfrk

Soccerfrk

What is some good recording/editing software for computers? I'm bored and I just started up Combat Arms again, so I figured I might make some good vids for it. New file, and I'm boss on it.

2Recording and Editing Software Empty Re: Recording and Editing Software Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Jimmy 9222

Jimmy 9222
Admin

I'll be honest I've never found a good way to video record on the computer for free. You're probably gonna be needed some cracked expensive software.

https://theelitegamers.darkbb.com

3Recording and Editing Software Empty Re: Recording and Editing Software Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Soccerfrk

Soccerfrk

Ya thats sort of what I was asking for :p. Any ideas? I can probably find the software cracks on my own, the problem is I don't want to waste time downloading and trying each and every one.

4Recording and Editing Software Empty Re: Recording and Editing Software Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Jimmy 9222

Jimmy 9222
Admin

Wish I could help but... There is truly a shit ton programs for it to begin with sorting through. I would recommend finding a gaming forum based on PC gaming and just post the question. Odds are you'll get a fast reply. Don't tell them you plan on stealing it necessarily because most people have moral issues or some bullshit.

https://theelitegamers.darkbb.com

5Recording and Editing Software Empty Re: Recording and Editing Software Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Soccerfrk

Soccerfrk

Good idea. IDK how I did not think that one up, thanks dude.

6Recording and Editing Software Empty Re: Recording and Editing Software Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:37 am

Icee

Icee
Admin

Try using FRAPS and Sony Vegas Pro 10. If you want me to provide them, just let me know.

7Recording and Editing Software Empty Re: Recording and Editing Software Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Soccerfrk

Soccerfrk

I can't find any good torrents of fraps, 2 virused ones thus far...

8Recording and Editing Software Empty Re: Recording and Editing Software Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Icee

Icee
Admin

I have a legit one, I'll send you it shortly.

9Recording and Editing Software Empty Re: Recording and Editing Software Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Soccerfrk

Soccerfrk

Sounds good, thanks in advance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com