You are not connected. Please login or register

Question....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question.... Empty Question.... Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Daddytbone

Daddytbone

Last night I was on the web. Things were working great. I grabbed my psp and turned on swes. I decided that i was going to do searchin. I loged into a serever and started my search. normally I dont have too much time before the server boots me. Which it did, I tried to log back in and it gave me some kind of message that said something about a dns failure. So i jumped back onto my labtop and couldnt get back online it also said somthing about dns failure. is it possible that they "gamespy" did something to internet connection or is it just bad luck. I have not had time to try again since this happened. Anybody have any thoughts ?

2Question.... Empty Re: Question.... Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Angrymasteryoda

Angrymasteryoda

wow. that is interesting. i don't believe that Gamespy can't cause your internet connection to stop. i think that you just had some bad luck with your internet

3Question.... Empty Re: Question.... Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Jimmy 9222

Jimmy 9222
Admin

Gamespy cannot do anything to your internet, otherwise you would be able to sue them. For a lot.

https://theelitegamers.darkbb.com

4Question.... Empty Re: Question.... Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:44 am

Daddytbone

Daddytbone

Yeah your man. I knew it was a dumbass question i was just freaked out, shit happened at the same time. I need to hook up with you for anothre lesson soon..lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com